Graduate OpportunitiesSub Menu
Graduate Digital Executive
Digitalis Reputation is a growing technology company based in the heart of Londonís West End, behind the Ritz hotel.
Digitalis is the only London-based business specialist in the growing field of Online Reputation Management and, as such, is the exclusive recipient of referrals through the major professional services firms. Londonís leading financial PR, corporate intelligence and law firms refer business exclusively to us as a result of our proprietary, unique technology and specialist skills in this area.
We recruit graduates who are hungry to learn about the increasingly important fields of online reputation and risk and want to join a small but fast-paced company environment, working within a tight knit team.
Our clients include FTSE 100 and 250 companies, ultra-high net worth individuals, family offices, private equity firms and celebrities. The successful candidate will be required to manage client materials and information in complete confidence.
This is a challenging opportunity for a graduate with strong written and analytical skills irrespective of level of experience. Successful candidates will be highly methodical and diligent. A degree at 2:1 level or above is required, all subjects will be considered.
The role will span the work of three teams and will provide the successful candidate with an understanding of our different internal functions.
Research content areas, source news articles and information, write blog posts and news articles and rewrite existing content.
Search Engine Optimisation
Conduct technical analysis of search engine results and digital assets utilising various tools and software.
Client Account Management
Research potential clients, prepare reports for existing clients and write proposals.
- Creating appropriate content that reflects the nuances of a given brief
- Adaptation to writing across a variety of industries/sectors such as financial services, shipping or mining
- Use of a diverse vocabulary
- Immaculate written work with flawless grammar, speed and accuracy
- Uploading of content to multiple online platforms
- Analysis of search engine results
- Optimisation assessment of digital assets
- Application of link building strategies
- Preparation of client reports
- Composition of proposals for new clients
- Excellent literacy skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to write quickly and accurately
- Methodical researcher
- Fluent English
- Works published online, e.g. a blog
- Knowledge of content management systems, e.g. WordPress
- Basic HTML
- Basic image editing skills, e.g. Photoshop
- Fluent in a foreign language
- Basic understanding of search engine optimisation
To apply for this role email your CV to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.