- Online Reputation Management
- Digital Litigation Support
- Digital Risk Management
“A Vulnerability Audit, Scenario Planning and Penetration Prevention can mitigate the threat of a looming crisis”
Proactive Crisis Strategy
We frequently work with clients before a crisis occurs to strengthen their online profiles and prepare for a barrage of what is often unwelcome publicity.
This involves enhancing the technical strength of controlled web properties and establishing a strong barrier of content online.
Typically such an exercise might include:
- I. An audit of existing vulnerability in the search engine results and elsewhere online
- II. Promotion work to optimise official content and creation of high-authority, standalone, client-related websites
- III. Preparation of an online crisis communications pack
- IV. Scenario plan for deployment in the event of a crisis. This involves benchmarking the potential crisis against analogous case studies to predict the reach and impact
- V. Ongoing threat monitoring and risk mitigation